Amid divorce rumors, Harry and Meghan lost their police protection
Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle lost their police protection when they ceased to be “working” members of the royal family in 2020. According to ABC News reports A judge ruled on Tuesday that Harry cannot bring a second case against the UK Home Office, questioning its stance that Metropolitan Police protection cannot be bought.
Harry, fifth in line to the throne, has been fighting a 2020 government decision that denied his family automatic police protection while in Britain after he and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, stepped down. to their duties as senior officials. working royalty.
At the time, the decision was made by the Executive Committee for the Protection of Royalty and Public Figures, known as RAVEC, that safety for the Sussexes would be granted on a case-by-case basis.
According to abc new, Harry, who now lives in California with Meghan and their children Archie and Lilibet, has said he wants police protection for his family while on British soil and is willing to pay the cost himself, but the Home Office has refused. denied. order.
The judge ruled Tuesday that Harry could not try to challenge that decision. Harry is still involved in a separate and ongoing case with the Home Office over whether he should still be entitled to Met Police security while he is in the UK.
Harry has only returned to the UK a handful of times since moving in 2020.
Harry and Meghan divorce rumors
On the other hand, there are rumors about the separation of Harry Meghan. According to GeoTv’s report, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle appear to be heading in different directions five years after their marriage, according to an article published on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s fifth wedding anniversary. In fact, according to sources, Prince Harry has a separate room to get away from Meghan Markle.
Royal commentators reportedly believe all is not well in the Sussexes’ marriage. Eagle-eyed observers say the couple didn’t post a family photo at Christmas and Harry was seen promoting his book “Spare” without Meghan next to him earlier this year.
They think that no acknowledgment of their five-year wedding anniversary, Harry’s solo appearance at King Charles’s coronation and Meghan’s solo brand relaunch with WME are enough evidence to substantiate their claims that the Prince’s marriage Harry and Meghan Markle is on the rocks.
“As we take a look at the changes in Harry and Meghan’s lives since the beginning of their relationship, Meghan has become a global figure and one of the most recognizable people in the world. While this may have caused problems for other couples, Harry and Meghan seem stronger than ever. The fact that they have managed to overcome certain challenges and show genuine emotion clearly shows that they are meant to be. I definitely think they’re in it for the long haul. I think they will last over time,” said Darren Stanton.
Harry and Meghan have had to overcome a number of hurdles and Meghan “was very much like Princess Diana in that she was new to the scene and had to meet the royal family,” the expert said.
Meghan’s half-sister confirmed the couple will be divorcing
According to the Daily Mail report, Meghan Markle’s estranged half-sister launched another searing attack on the Duchess of Sussex by claiming that her marriage to Prince Harry will end in divorce unless they receive “extensive counselling”. Samantha Markle suggested that the duke might already be “questioning” her marriage, predicting that she might “get nasty” until he “starts to disagree or walk away from her.” The 56-year-old American also called on the Sussexes to go on an “apology tour” after the couple made accusations of racism within the royal family during their interview with Oprah Winfrey.
(With additional contributions from agencies)