The summer transfer window is now open in Europe, and there is a lot of gossip going around. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumours, comings and goings and of course closed deals!
MAIN STORY: Man Utd, Inter close on Onana deal
Manchester United are close to closing a deal for the Internazionale goalkeeper André Onana as the Red Devils present their latest verbal proposal, according to Fabrizio Romano.
After their previous approaches were rejected, the report claims that United have made an offer worth €50m, and the structure of €5m in add-ons is also being discussed. Once this has been resolved, the deal should be finalized.
The 27-year-old Cameroonian previously played under United manager Erik ten Hag at Ajax and both parties are understood to have agreed personal terms.
Onana impressed for Inter last season, making 41 appearances in all competitions, including the Champions League final loss to Manchester City. Romano later informed that the Italian team will try to sign Bayern Munich yann sommer and that of Shakhtar Donetsk Anatolji Trubin as replacement guardians..
United have been in the market for a new goalkeeper after release David De Gea at the end of the season, ending the Spaniard’s 12-year service at Old Trafford.
– Broadcast on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (USA)
PAPER GOSSIP (by Danny Lewis)
– Bayer Leverkusen have rejected Aston Villa’s €45m offer for the winger moussa diabyreports Florian Plettenberg from Sky Deutschland. The 24-year-old French international registered 14 goals, along with 11 assists in all competitions last season, attracting interest from the Premier League in the process. The report indicates that Leverkusen are expecting €60m, with the German team in a strong financial position with Diaby under contract until 2025.
– Paris Saint-Germain have reached a verbal agreement with the Juventus striker dusan vlahovicby Ekrem Konur. The 23-year-old Serb scored 14 goals in all competitions for the Turin giants last season, and has been heavily linked with moves to several of Europe’s top clubs. PSG are understood to be in the market for a striker this summer following the departure of Lionel Messi to Inter Miami and the uncertainty about the future of kylian mbappe. Konur suggests that while an agreement has been reached with Vlahovic, the Ligue 1 champions have yet to agree a fee with Juventus.
– Saudi Pro League side Al Ettifaq are in talks on a possible deal for the striker moussa dembelereveals Fabrizio Romano. The Frenchman is a free agent after the expiration of his contract with Lyon, but the Liverpool midfielder jordan henderson is the current priority. It is understood that Dembélé is considering his options.
– Al Ittihad ready to offer £40m for Liverpool midfielder Fabinhoaccording the athletic. The 29-year-old has a contract at Anfield until 2026, however the Merseyside club may be open to parting ways with the Brazilian, with a deal that could help the club in its bid to bring in Southampton. romeo lavia to the club. The report reveals that a decision is expected to be made quickly either way.
– Tottenham Hotspur are currently unwilling to match Barcelona’s €15m price tag for the defender Clement Lengletby Sport. The France international appeared 26 times in the Premier League for Spurs last season during his loan spell, and while the English outfit are still keen to secure a deal for the 28-year-old, they will not succumb to the current asking price. Barcelona. Lenglet is expected to leave the Camp Nou despite everything this summer, as the Catalan club look to get rid of several players to balance the books.